Prepare an opening slide for your business presentation. Whip up a creative status update for your Facebook page. Type in all the best wishes in a birthday greeting card for your grandma. Proudly tweet an image with your sport achievements. Perhaps, even list your skills for the CV.
Just enter a few words, and the application will shuffle them around in a cute disorderly fashion. Pick a color or two for your meaningful words, shape them, export them, use the pic. Rinse and repeat.
Your creative process:
• Enter as many words as you like.
• Select up to five different word colors for a fresh look.
• Choose the right background color. Yellow words on a black background or pink on white?
• You can even make a transparent background!
• There’re many shapes to frame your idea. Star, Christmas Tree or Heart – and many more!
• Pick one or several fonts, just like colors.
• Looks great, doesn’t it?
Picky? There’re more options:
• Word sizes can be customized! First one is only for the first BIG word, and others – for everything else.
• Want more than one BIG IMPORTANT word right in the middle? Check additional options on the Enter Words screen!
• Hint: you can rearrange words order on the Enter Words screen: just drag-and-drop them.
And when you’re done:
• Export the picture to a high-quality PNG.
• Share the picture with your friends directly from the app!
• Or post it to a social network – again, directly from the app.
• Don’t forget to save the result. You might want to get back to it later!
Download: Paid content unlocked